Do You Need a Trained Pregnancy Massage Therapist in Bondi
Massage therapy during pregnancy is a wonderful complementary choice for prenatal care. It is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall wellness. Massage relieves many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling). In addition, massage reduces stress on weight-bearing joints, encourages blood and lymph circulation, helps to relax nervous tension-which aids in better sleep-and can help relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes.
Enjoy the benefits of massage during this very special time of your life.
- relaxes mother and decreases stress
- reduces neck and back pain
- reduces oedema and fatigue
- provides emotional support and nurturing
- improves blood flow to all areas
- alleviates stress on weight bearing joints
- maintains flexibility in muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- reduces muscle spasms and leg cramps
It has been specifically designed to allow a pregnant woman to lie on her front, from beginning of her pregnancy right through to the last few weeks. Expectant mothers love the chance to safely lie on their stomachs for a massage.