Remedial Massage in Bondi
When muscles and tendons become damaged or impaired, knotted and tense or immobile, Remedial Massage provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow.
Remedial massage uses several specialised techniques to locate and repair damage and to support and speed up the body's own repair mechanisms. The massage is applied directly to the skin using a lubricating medium, usually oil, which ensures that the muscles associated with the disorder and mobilisation of the joint are deeply penetrated. Passive stretching moves are also used.
Key benefits of Remedial Massage include:
- treating muscle dysfunction, pain and discomfort in different areas of the body
- postural and structural correction
- stimulation to the blood supply allowing toxins in the muscles to be removed
- assist to reduce painful conditions and injuries such as Frozen Shoulder, Sciatica, Muscle Sprains, Headaches etc
- toning and relaxing of muscles to improve joint mobility
- prevents build up of deposits in joints and lessons joint swelling
- treatment and rehabilitation of new, old or recurring injuries